Political an philosophical differences

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:30:04 -0600

It would appear, with the various topics that have surfaced lately, dogs,
foreign affiars, etc., that there are those who are strongly entrenched in
their opinions and are not likely to change those opinions regardless of the
quality or quantity of material dragged onto this list.  The posts just keep
getting longer and more biased and of decreasing value.

I have several friends who are of radically different political persuasions
than me.  We lay asside our differences in the name of respect for one
another and spend our time on issues we can agree on.  We don't want to
fight, and we don't.  We don't play the children's little game of "you hit
me, I'm gonna hit you harder".  Please agree to disagree and move on.

CEASE FIRE!!!!!!!

Surely there are interesting facets of piano work that would be interesting
and beneficial to all.  (There are still people who work on pianos that post
here aren't there??  I've wondered considering the length and frequency of
some posts.)

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.

Brian T.