Good Bye.

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:29:54 -0600

For losing my cool and once again inflicting Stetlerism on you, and for what
I am about to say, I will punish myself by leaving for awhile. I'm very
sorry.

See you when Iraq is liberated and Saddam is dead. Pray it be quick. God
bless America, God bless our troops, God bless President Bush, and God bless
each of you. I'm bowing out.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Mssr. LeThump: Same old bizarre, half-truth (or less), twisted, internet
legends and vile hatred, Slick.

Doggy-do can be cleaned up, but if I ever find a piano that you've spent any
time under, I'd have to destroy it as a public service, for the sake of the
children.

I'LL BET YOU ARE VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY
OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to call my
Italian-Russian-Japanese lawyer, Eurapistov Sosumi.