I just know I'm going to regret this.

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:04:20 -0800

That's what "fearless leaders" are for.  To not fear the media and
celebrities who nominate themselves as experts and proclaim to have more
knowledge than the FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security, Pentagon, satellite
imaging, Arial photography, military intelligence, communication code
breakers, foreign informants, defectors, and special forces who risk their
lives for us to infiltrate under cover in hostile territory.  Yup, sure glad
someone has the guts to be fearless.  I'd sure hate to have his job but
thankful he's willing.

...boy that felt good!  Thanks Mark.

Rob Goodale, RPT, (Really Patriotic Technician).
An American with a flag in front of the house, not a peace sign.