I just know I'm going to regret this.

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:27:28 -0600

So a free society will resort to bombing and murder on the basis
of secret information?  Who then are the terrorists?
    Who will ask to see the evidence?  One piece from aerial
surveillance was finally presented to the UN.   "From these
pictures we see trucks leaving an inspection site as the
inspectors are arriving on the other side".
    The chief of inspectors, replies,    "... and we notice these
pictures were taken two weeks apart"   and continued to ask why US
was not providing the intelligence they claim to have to aid the
inspectors.
    It is event after event like this that makes administration's
steadfast march to war seem all that more insane.  What is the
logic behind, "The inspectors have found no weapons, therefore you
must be hiding them".
Most terrorists have more pretext than that before they drop their
bombs.  So off to war you go and after x amounts of death and
destruction the deplorable dictator will be deposed,  The Iraqis
who won't bleed for themselves will shower our victorious troops
with roses, and rush to embrace democracy, and pay for it all with
a little bit of their oil.
    But what about the hidden weapons of mass destruction?  Who
will ask then, (and be heard,,,AS IF) ?   The answer is simple,
"We can't find them, it is obvious then, they were transported to
Syria or Iran, so lets go bomb them."  Hopefully the elections of
2004 will come about and we will all have a peaceful way voting
for a leader who's policy is war at the slightest pretext, or we
elect a more candidate who stands for peace and unity and  against
unilateral militarism half way around the world .  As will the
democratic countries of Great Britain, and all of Europe will have
a chance to do.    Vote no war in 2004.....or would you rather put
up with a  China Soviet Korean alliance that will dictate the
terms of US military incursions on their side of the world.

NOTICE.  This is a list for piano technicians and piano
technology.  We have agreed to limit posts to sports and politics
to about twice a year and if short and humorous. But for those who
want to use this list to post support war, or worse, incite war,
I, at least, will remain just as active promoting peace.

>have more
> knowledge than the FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security,
Pentagon, satellite