Epoxy Man Strikes Again

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:06:05 +0100

Tone killer, as reported by a friend who used epoxy glue for a bridge
(as an adhesive).

Why, still don't know, been told something about tone conduction.

My son have a drum made in epooxy with fiberglass, where usually the
material is wood, and the resonnance of the thing is dull, not lively.

When modern cars crashes, they don't product a such fine crash tone as
the ancient metal ones , may be a bad example after all.

Best

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.