Epoxy Man Strikes Again

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:36:34 -0800 (PST)

A drum made of fiberglass and Titebond(TM) would be
even duller, becuause Titebond(TM) is PVA based
(Polyvinylacetate ) and never dries truly hard. Modern
chewing gum is also PVA. Epoxy dries harder, is a
better sound conductor and more moisture resistant.
    Also, Titebond, especially Titebond II, stains
yellow pretty badly, especially on spruce.
     Thump