Dowelling bridges to board.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 06:01:40 -0800 (PST)

It seems to me that if keeping the bridge from
"pulling over" was desired, a dowel through the
bridge, board, and into a big, fat, wooden button,
perhaps 3/4" tall and at least in dameter as the
bridge is wide, would work best. But would this
perceptibly augment notes in the vicinity of the
assembly?
     Just some thoughts.