Kawai NS-20

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:35:43 -0800 (PST)

David,
Yesterday, I tuned one of about the same age in a high
school choral room.  The pins were nice and tight, and
it was standing up quite well to the normal high
school abuse.

It played well, and I thought at the time it seemed
well built.  It's the only one I've seen, though.

Dave Davis
Renton, WA

--- David Love <davidlovepianos@earthlink.net> wrote:

Can anyone give me an opinion on the merits of a Kawai
NS-20 upright (49"?).  A customer of mine is
considering one and it's a bit far to go see.  I'm not
familiar with the particular model.  Ten years old,
$3700.  David Lovedavidlovepianos@earthlink.net