Mobile bass strings

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:55:32 EST

Hi,
  I know this topic comes up from time to time,how to carry around a whole
set + of universal bass strings.I would hope someone has a great new way,that
I don't know of.Also,if you use a piece of PVC pipe which I've read about,how
would you be able to extract a single string,and know which size it
is,without removing all the strings.I am
thinking about something like a small mobile file box,and have each size
separated,
but would be worried about protecting the strings from humidity and such.
Best,
Hazen Bannister