Off topic, but relevent

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:53:40 -0800 (PST)

I am sorry that Phil Bondi will not see this, but I
must respond. ( Briefly. )
    I have NO problem with humorous one-liners which
"break up" the stress of the day!! I ENJOY them!
    On the other hand, I DO have a VERY serious
problem with those who will joke about war and
bloodshed, as though it were a basketball game!
    I have, in all likelihood, seen more violence, and
been the recipient of more serious physical injury
than any one on this list. Including vets! Because of
this I am in constant pain, which also explains  why I
am a tad grouchy, at times. Violence is  NO LAUGHING
MATTER!
    I have NEVER started a political post here, and
never will! BUT IT IS VERY HARD TO RESIST RESPONDING
TO THE CALLOUS REMARKS OF ONE CHAP WHO APPARENTLY
THINKS THAT WAR IS A FITTING SUBJECT FOR JOCULARISMS!
    So keep the puns and one liners coming folks, just
keep them ON topic, please!
     Thak you,
     Gordon