Off topic, but relevent

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 06:23:36 -0500

I guess it took me awhile to figure out what was going on with the PC on
this list - slow learner?

no.

Filters work folks.

It's a double edged sword for me - it's something I struggled with for
awhile emotionally. Having my own domain affords me the opportunity to
eliminate alot of junk long before it ever reaches my PC (Thanks Andy!)..and
then there's the option for filtering at the PC, which is what I have chosen
to do in the case of one person on this list whose policital and social
views seem to be more important than tight unisons.

I can honestly say, and somewhat embarrasingly say; I haven't read a post
from this politically INcorrect person in a very long time. He doesn't write
to me(he can't), so I don't write to him. We don't know each other, and
frankly, I don't care to know this person. It would appear that people have
asked pleaded, demanded, and threatened this person to please keep his
personal views to himself, but that hasn't happened. I honestly don't care
because

Filters work.

Giving this person a stage is one thing - to respond and comment to this
person affords him more center stage time.

hmmm. Not me.

I am guilty as any other of the quick-witted one liners that some people(at
least told to me) HATE - I understand that - lists like this and reletively
small organizations like this are going to have their clicks where people
are just plain friendly. I have met wonderful people on this list and have
become friendly with many - even one from Canada!!! - I've invited people on
this list into my home to stay and enjoy the weather - the water - the
beauty of where I live....one person has - hopefully many more will.

THAT is what happens when you have a smaller, tight-knit family..friendships
emerge.

Let them flourish, and filter out the garbage, because it's simply not worth
it.

Thanks all, and have a great week,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com