Broadwood Best

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:23:26 -0600

>customers love the way their pianos sound when we do. I can't
think of a better reason.

Good point, though I thought it had *more* (sorry I couldn't
resist) to do with the way pianos were tuned when the composers
composed.  But do you tell them you are tuning their piano the way
a harmonium was tuned rather than a piano?   Are you talking about
a Moore?  What offsets do you use?
---rm