Professional identity

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:57:36 -0500

You guys have more patience than I do.  I might endure the indignity once or twice, but then I am likely to suggest kindly that the problem needs to be addressed in some way, even if it means they look
for another piano technician who is not bothered by the racket (if such a person exists).

Regards,
Clyde