DOREMI Piano

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:59:16 -0600

>Yes, the flyer does say Hammatsu on it, under the DOREMI PIANO name.  It was
>suggested that I go to the Yamaha website and look up the serial numbers,
>which I did.  The serial numbers indicated that they were all made in Japan.
>But does that mean that they are grey market?

Hi Tom,
Doesn't the web site specifically say that the piano "does NOT appear to be
built for the North American market"? That was my point in suggesting you
look into it yourself. Yes, that would mean they are "grey market".

>The ad specfically states that
>these all have 3 pedals.  I had heard that grey market Yamahas have only two.
>
>Does the above clarify anything for anybody?  Are these pianos grey?
>
>Tom S

If the term is new to you, look in the archives. It has been discussed
endlessly, repeatedly, often, and recently.

Ron N