DOREMI Piano

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:29:19 EST

In a message dated 3/10/03 5:32:00 PM, sec@overspianos.com.au writes:

>They are actually connected to or are a Hamamatsu company, preparing
>grey market pianos and marketing them in the US.

Yes, the flyer does say Hammatsu on it, under the DOREMI PIANO name.  It was
suggested that I go to the Yamaha website and look up the serial numbers,
which I did.  The serial numbers indicated that they were all made in Japan.
But does that mean that they are grey market?  The ad specfically statesthat
these all have 3 pedals.  I had heard that grey market Yamahas have only two.

Does the above clarify anything for anybody?  Are these pianos grey?

Tom S