verrry interesting!! :-)

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:39:27 +0100

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/03/03 5:48:03 PM, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
>
> << Been away for a few days... but if what you say is true... doesnt that
> sort of
> cloudy the picture a bit ?? >>
>
> Nah most minds are made up and facts, anecdotal evidence, trials and
> experimentation will not change those.........those who have not made up
> their mind just probably don't think it worthy of much thought. :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Ah.... so the picture is already beyond cloudy... more like a dense thick grey
fog eh ??

:)

But just between you and me then... what makes you think in the direction of
plate compression / distortion / reformation / whatever instead of the block
just being yanked around ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.