Professional identity

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:12:33 -0800 (PST)

Clyde,
 Thanks for the tip.

Today I tuned a Kawai grand in a funeral home and had
to clear funeral service supplies (I really want to
call them promotional brochures) off the piano.  The
funeral director seemed mortified that I was going to
do something so undignified as tune the piano. I
cleared the piano, then painstakingly organized the
stuff on the piano.  I think it looked much nicer when
I left.  Maybe I should consider a change of
professions...(not).

Dave Davis
Renton, WA