uprights, uprights, uprights

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:39:53 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: michael campi=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: March 10, 2003 10:34 PM
  Subject: uprights, uprights, uprights

  Although I am sure(or mostly sure)  Del will disagree I believe that =
there is room for these pianos in the here and now and that with new =
boards, blocks and action parts they can be the tonal and playable =
equivalent of almost any new piano. Now that you can see the whites of =
my eyes Fire At Will.=20

  Now, why would I disagree? After all, I did design and build the =
Fandrich Vertical; 100 of them. And we do still remanufacture the =
occasional old upright--in fact, right now there is an old Bush & Lane =
working its way through the process.

  Del