Herz Action Design

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:15:56 +0100

Hi folks... thought some of you might like to take a look at the action
design, and a few other construction moments about this Henri Herz
instrument I am checking out. We have a better hold on the Date now, and
it is probably very close to 1844. There were probably only a couple, at
most a handfull of these built it appears as the thing was more or less
an experiement. It is possible (likely) that this instrument was one
displayed at the 1850 exposition in London and purchased there as a
novelty by the origional Norwegian owner.

This diagram is a very good reproduction of the diagram and patent in
the origional French text that may also be seen in the Piano Forte book.

Cheers
RicB
[Image]

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------D87325F008D3A5CD9DEC1C15
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------D87325F008D3A5CD9DEC1C15
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailE1.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 145387 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------D87325F008D3A5CD9DEC1C15--