PTG Needs The Money, Was: Dallas Convention Web Site

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:53:04 -0700

Conrad, list,
     This thread really should move over to ptg-l, but since it hasn't,=20
I've an observation or two. Seems that everyone thinks they spend money for=
=20
convention. Nope. You invest money for convention. Also, if you're broke ,=
=20
then you need to be there. I realize that there are circumstances that will=
=20
prevent folks from attending. Stuff happens. But.... if you have a=20
situation that can be cured with money, you don't really have a=20
situation.... you just have a lack of money. That.... can be fixed.

Just my opinion, of course, no offense intended. I hope to see all youse=20
characters dere!

Guy

To live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a
    hundred years without knowing such teaching.
                                                               Buddha (B.C.=
=20
568-488)