Book on Social Ettiquett?/Terry Farrell

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:34:28 -0800

Terry,
A good book on Social Etiquette? I have one. Do I practice it's principles?
Yes, when I am in the company of intelligent, knowledgable people. I went
off on Brian, because he didn't have a clue what the hell he was talking
about and was besmirching a lot of very good people, with negative remarks
about the Annual Convention. I, personally, have found it best to GET
INVOLVED, when I feel there is need for change. I did and change occured. A
lot of hard work has and does go into the Annual Convention, by many friends
of mine. If I offended anyone, other than Brian, than you all have my
sincere apologies. If that's all it takes for someone to "leave" the list,
then they need to grow a thicker skin! IMO
Terry, if I offended you I am truly sorry, as well. Please accept my
apology.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)