Chinese pianos

Danny Boddin danny.boddin@pandora.be
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:14:08 +0100

Who has experience with the latest Chinese uprights and grands?
In general Chinese pianos became better?
Last Frankfurtmusikmesse I was quiet suprised by the singing tone in the
Nordiska grands from Dongbei.
The uprights Ritmuller from Pearl River gave me a positive
impression.
What about  Otto Meister from Beijing Xinghai?
Has anybody experience  about how the quality of  this pianos  will last
after a few years? With their big production do they produce wood that has
been dried long enough ? Thanks for some comments on some toughts,
Danny