what's with the new temperaments?

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:45:58 +0100

Thanks Ron..

I will just enter them and see what happens. I suppose Dean has run this one
through the ringer a few times. I dont use RCT much, prefering the way I use
Tunelab 97 to tune by 12ths... so I havent gotten into tweaking with the EQ. Tho
thats all on my list of things I want to get done :)

Cheers... and I will let you know how things work out.

RicB