PTG Needs The Money, Was: Dallas Convention Web Site

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:56:27 -0600

I couldn't go to the Chicago convention because it "wasn't" over the 4th.
Or at least
because it started before the end of June. I have a big festival at the
university which
always goes all the way through June!

Avery