Henry miller grand

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:02:36 -0500

List,

            I evaluated a Miller grand today 5'11" C.1901.Needs the
whole deal at this point. This piano has one of the widest tails I've
ever seen.Very boxy at the rear. ornate plate -Lots of iron! round
legs-nice case with lousy old ebony refinish. (Couldn't detect if it was
orig Mahogany or dare I hope rosewood ) I've serviced quite a few
Millers here in Mass. as they were made locally, but I don't recall
seeing one with this shape before.

I found no scale #'s or model letters anywhere. Anyone have any info on
this model? I'm trying to set value and /or make an offer.

            Thanks

            Tom Driscoll