Toxic epoxy---liver rejuvenation.

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:39:03 -0500 (EST)

I recommend reading the literature from West System and System Three.

In short, the fumes shouldn't be much of a problem if there is good
ventilation. If there isn't you should wear an appropriate respirator.
Avoid contact with skin. Most importantly, use a respirator when sanding
epoxy that has not completely cured, keeping in mind that it could take a
week or so for it to cure fully.

I'm not an expert. That's just some of what I gathered from the
literature. Please read it for more safety information.

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island