Toxic epoxy---liver rejuvenation.

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:09:01 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

P.S. Also read the literature from MAS Epoxies. There's a good story about
a guy who coughed up blood for several days and could never work around
epoxy ever again because he had disregarded safety for too long.

After reading all this stuff, at first I was scared to ever work with the
stuff. But as I read all the safety guidelines carefully, I realized epoxy
can be safe to work with if I do my part. So the scare tactics worked: it
forced me to be well-informed.

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island