Let's Get Real, was: PTG Needs The Money

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:01:57 -0600

It seems to me that the cost of the convention, the scheduling of the
convention, the blame-or-credit for who scheduled it when, the
blame-or-credit for the lack of exhibitors, the general anger at
"they" who did all this, falls into the category of PTG Politics.  If
this is so, I really think this discussion should be held on the
PTG-L list.  That's why it was created.

dave

On 3/13/2003 at 3:23 PM Pianorebuilding@aol.com wrote:

>Thanks for the dates.  Looks like the nationals will be over the
July 4th
>for
>the next 3 years.  What impact is this continued scheduling likely
>have,
>and why the big secrecy over who is actually exhibiting this year.
The