Let's Get Real, was: PTG Needs The Money

Kent Swafford sec@ptg.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:10:58 -0600

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 02:23  PM, Pianorebuilding@aol.com
wrote:

> Thanks for the dates.  Looks like the nationals will be over the July
> 4th for
> the next 3 years.  What impact is this continued scheduling likely to
> have,

We project attendance at these conventions will indeed be more modest
than Chicago, as much because of their locations as the scheduling.

> and why the big secrecy over who is actually exhibiting this year.  The
> exhibitor list has always been included in the brochure.  Why is it
> suddenly
> missing and no one is talking.

You may be confusing the "brochure" just mailed with the "program book"
which is the same in appearance but has updated, more complete
information and is printed just before the convention. The program book
may include the exhibitor list; I don't see how the early brochure
could include the list, simply because we are still signing up
exhibitors.

That said, the exhibitor list is no secret. Here it is, accurate as of
this morning, Tuesday, 3-18-03. (Note that these are only the "signed,
sealed, and delivered" exhibitors. There are more exhibitors that we
know are coming, but have not yet competed their paperwork.)

Randy Potter School of Piano Technology
International Brokers/Fazioli Pianos
Pianotek Supply Company
Allied Piano
Inventronics, Inc.
Reyburn CyberTuner
The Piano Book/North Bennet Street School
Spurlock Specialty Tools
Kawai
Veritune Inc.
HELLERBASS STRINGS