Tuning Tunes

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:28:50 EST

I usually play something in D flat.  Don't know why, but I love that key.
Don't like C sharp much, though....:-)  I sometimes play Clair de Lune, other
times I'll play Chopin's Berceuse, and when I'm in the mood I play a lullabye
I wrote for my son when he was born.  It's a very warm key, and people always
respond well.

If it's a really responsive piano with quick repetition, I'll play a
Scarlatti sonata with lots of repeated notes.

Dave Stahl

n a message dated 3/13/03 8:37:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,