Judge-and-jury

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:44:08 +0100

I think the  key to answering this is in whether or not you can truly identify a
fault on the part of the other tuner. If you can, and if you can clearly
demonstrate fault and defend your evaluation / judjement, then there simply had
to be a fault to begin with, and the owners have a right to know about it. On
the other hand, if you simply can not be sure of what the problem was... then
you cant. No ifs, ands, or butts :)

I would make it very clear that if you didnt feel you could clearly find fault
with the other tuner, that you would make no attempt to do so nor lend any aid
in others doing so, but aside from that would be happy to tune for them should
that be desireble.

Caution is certainly advisable.

RicB