Tuning Tunes

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:13:20 EST

In a message dated 3/14/03 3:53:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> How about a twist on this thread. I don't play piano. I tool organ lessons
> for a few years 30 years ago. I can read the right hand music, play a few
> cords, run up and down some scales. Can someone suggest a good song to
> learn that would sound good to play after tuning a piano, and is fairly
> easy to learn. I could learn to play a second year piano student's version
> of Jingle Bells in maybe five to ten hours (maybe more).
>
> Piano Impaired

Terry,

Pick up a copy of Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach.  There are all
kinds of cool little minuets and things in there that you and your customers
will recognize.  Most of their kids probably play 'em.  They're fun, and
they're pretty easy to read and learn.

Dave Stahl