Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:32:28 +0100

Oh.... he's probably at least in part correct. People are people, and have
been since the beginning. And its no secret that many people let
themselves get swayed by this kind of thing. Heck if that wasnt so then
why is sex one of the biggest industries around ?

America is no holy grail, and there are big time mistakes made by our
electeds and appointeds like everywhere else.

I must say I do find it odd that so often those individuals who seem to so
emphatically defend the moral integrity of Uncle Sam inc. are the same
individuals who are out in the countryside on weekends keeping their
military skills honed just in case they need to rise up in armed rebellion
against this same U.S. ... just in case he gets aggressive towards the
present day indigeonous.  Hard to sort it all out sometimes :)

What can I say... its not a perfect world.

RicB