Americus Vespucci

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:13:36 -0700

Fortunately, good manners prevent me from repeating their contents on =
this list.
 If you wish to live in a fantasy wherein everything American is Godly =
and noble,
 I have no objection. Its still a free country ( well, for the moment, =
at least).
Thump=20

    Gordon, if you wish to live in a fantasy wherein everything about =
America is
despicable and vile, and you go to the lengths necessary to find things =
that happened
five hundred years ago to support your position, I have no objection =
either.
It just goes to show what a hypocritical little wingnut you are.
Kevin