Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:26:35 -0700

----- Original Message -----  From: Richard Brekne
  To: Pianotech  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 2:32 PM
 Subject: Re: Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}=20

I must say I do find it odd that so often those individuals who seem to =
so emphatically defend the moral integrity of Uncle Sam inc. are the =
same individuals who are out in the countryside on weekends keeping =
their military skills honed just in case they need to rise up in armed =
rebellion against this same U.S. ... just in case he gets aggressive =
towards the present day indigeonous.  Hard to sort it all out sometimes =
:)=20

What can I say... its not a perfect world.=20

RicB=20

    And your's is not a prefect vision of what actually is going on in =
this Country, either, Richard. That vision of people "keeping up their =
military skills"  is probably limited to one thousandth of one percent =
of the population, strickly paranoid types, but boy!, doesn't the media =
like to play them up, as if they were stereotypical of any broad section =
of the population. But, I see that you've bought into it, because you =
saw a program on TV.   I thought your analytical skills were better than =
that.

Kevin.