Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:31:42 -0700

Funny how silent it suddenly is, isn't it, Keith?
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Keith McGavern=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 7:03 PM
  Subject: RE: Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

  >... I did a little research of my own, and
  >found that "Mr. Stetler" isn't far off.
  >Jonathan Finger RPT

  Come on Jonathan, back up that *little research* of yours and provide=20
  an actual documented reference that supports the degree of=20
  exaggeration that Mr. Stetler has taken into the realm of 'prurient'=20
  matters, especially since you claim it exists.

  I'm not interested in the details, I'm interested in the documented=20
  proof of such matters being written of being sexual overtures.=20
  Writing of birthing babies or being naked in one's given natural=20
  environment is not sexual. It was just an observation written by an=20
  explorer.

  Keith McGavern
  Registered Piano Technician
  Oklahoma Chapter 731