OT Fw: Awsome Shuttle Pictures

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:34:52 -0700

Funny how quick we are to believe fiction.  I saw the first picture, and
instantly recognized if from the movie "Armageddon" starring Bruce
Willis.  Horrible movie, the pictures give that away.

I guess they could've been from the other meteor movie from the same
year.  They were both so horrible, I tried to forget them both.

Almost as good as the picture of the guy on the WTC tower with the plane
in the background.  That one at least had some good photoshop work put
into it.

PS.  Not typically a good idea to forward attachments like that, as some
people really don't like receiving attachments, or are on a dialup
connection, and Outlook basically freezes everything else until it
finishes downloading them.  Just a thought.

Jonathan Finger RPT