OT

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:29:44 +0100

OT

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy
94400 VITRY sur SEINE
FRANCE
tel : 033 01 47 18 06 98
fax : 033 01 47 18 06 90
cell: 06 60 42 58 77

  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Jonathan Finger
  Envoye : dimanche 16 mars 2003 11:35
  A : 'Mike McCoy'; 'Pianotech'
  Objet : RE: OT Fw: Awsome Shuttle Pictures

  Funny how quick we are to believe fiction.  I saw the first picture, and
instantly recognized if from the movie "Armageddon" starring Bruce Willis.
Horrible movie, the pictures give that away.

  I guess they could've been from the other meteor movie from the same year.
They were both so horrible, I tried to forget them both.

  Almost as good as the picture of the guy on the WTC tower with the plane
in the background.  That one at least had some good photoshop work put into
it.

  PS.  Not typically a good idea to forward attachments like that, as some
people really don't like receiving attachments, or are on a dialup
connection, and Outlook basically freezes everything else until it finishes
downloading them.  Just a thought.

  Jonathan Finger RPT