Epoxy not stick to glossy surfaces?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:36:03 -0800 (PST)

SOME epoxy doesn't stick to SOME glossy surfaces,
Terry! I dropped a drop of Epotek 301 on the 3/4"
thick plate glass table top I use for flattening
things in player work and the next day, when I went to
scrape it off with a putty knife, it took a divot out
of the glass an inch in diameter! No kidding!
     Thump