Pianotech list

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:48:44 -0500 (EST)

Some suggestions for handling pianotech:

1) You can view the archives and read only the posts you want to, and post
when you want to. You don't need to be subscribed.

2) You can post a question and view only responses to that question via
the archives.

3) You can get the digest version. If you scroll through it quickly you
can pick out the good stuff.

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island