Pianotech list

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:00:25 -0800

At 06:10 PM 3/16/2003 -0500, Jim Ellis wrote:
>During the past 48 hours, I have received 18 from CAUT, and 160
>from Pianotech.

I'm not that bothered by off-topic posting, but the volume is
REALLY a drag!! I skim these days, only reading one post in 100
or so, and toss everything (by the hundreds or thousands) every
few days. I'm sure I'm missing some posts I'd like to read, but
there just aren't enough hours in the day (or patience, or
attention) to sift them out.

Could those who write many, many posts in a day (you know who
you are ...) perhaps try to limit yourselves to four or five
each? And make sure that you write what is the MOST IMPORTANT
for you to say, instead of whatever comes to mind? And maybe
(heavens! the mind boggles!) skip a day or two now and then?
Not that any particular post is so bad, (even the flaming stuff --)
but the volume is just so hopeless.

Susan