Not the "Thumperer" >was What I love about America

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:12:46 -0800

Hold the phone... for the record I am not the "Thumpist".  His post was at
the bottom, not mine!  (I don't think you were referring to me but I want to
get the record straight in case someone else didn't get it).

BTW, wasn't Thumper a little baby deer who didn't quite understand what the
meaning of life was about?  As I recall he was always saying things that
didn't make sense and having to be corrected.  He even named a skunk
"flower".  Interesting isn't it.

Perhaps "thump" could also be regarded as a verb:  "I really thumped up
today", or "The piano I worked on really thumped", or "The weather is really
thumpy today".

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV