Not the "Thumperer" >was What I love about America

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:21:13 -0700

Robert, for the record, Thumper was the "wascly wabbit". And didn't you =
read those posts about not increasing the OT content on the list.

Shame on you!

Kevin E. Ramsey, R.P.T.
  BTW, wasn't Thumper a little baby deer who didn't quite understand =
what the
  meaning of life was about?  As I recall he was always saying things =
that
  didn't make sense and having to be corrected.  He even named a skunk
  "flower".  Interesting isn't it.

  Perhaps "thump" could also be regarded as a verb:  "I really thumped =
up
  today", or "The piano I worked on really thumped", or "The weather is =
really
  thumpy today".

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV