Start questioning yourself

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:40:36 -0800 (PST)

Wim,

Thanks for the article.

A "more experienced" tech in my local PTG chapter gave
me this sound advice,

"Learn as much as you can, as soon as you can."

  Most of us do have a point at which our desire to
learn starts to fade.  When challenged with this
advice, I chose to set high goals for myself that will
keep me on the learning curve the rest of my life.  I
am impressed as an Associate Member of the PTG, how
much "contining education" is available, and how well
it is devoured by the overall membership.

Thanks for your continued encouragement, too.

Dave Davis
Renton, WA
Puget Sound Chapter

p.s.  and, yes, I know more than I did six months ago!