A first/broken molding

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:30:20 +0200

Susan was the first to write about using CA and white glue together, one =
on each part. The water content in the white glue helps the CA to react =
and it all dries faster.

Brian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 7:08 PM
  Subject: Re: A first/broken molding

  In a message dated 3/20/03 7:46:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
sckline@attbi.com writes:=20

    At 05:38 PM 3/20/2003 +0200, you wrote:=20
    >Klinenatized back together.=20

    <grin>=20

    a neologism ....=20

    glad it worked.=20

    S Kline=20

  Geez, I'm missing something here...Klinenized?  Any elaboration =
forthcoming?=20

  I could have glued the hammer back together, but since this piano was =
new, it was a warranty deal.  They're in the process of sending me a new =
hammer, shank, and flange...=20

  Dave