A first/broken molding

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:17:46 -0800

At 12:08 PM 3/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I could have glued the hammer back together, but since this piano was new,
>it was a warranty deal.  They're in the process of sending me a new
>hammer, shank, and flange...

While the glue trick is fun, and has gotten me out of a lot of tight spots,
replacing the broken part is, of course, better. The glue trick is nice
for sudden emergencies and obsolete parts, though. I use it quite often
for little trifles, and every time when the glues turn warm and stick
together like mad, I grin and giggle a little.

Susan