too much O.T.

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:16:45 -0700

I found the same thing to be true with me, Avery.  I figure what's the =
point of a filter if I still have to check the trash, so I took the =
filters off. I have no problem with my delete key.
Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 5:09 PM
  Subject: Re: too much O.T.

  Brian,

  I've been having a problem similar to this at work. I've set some =
filters=20
  to catch
  a lot of spam I get there but it also (for some reason) catches and =
filter=20
  Conrad's
  and a couple of others on the caut list. After I download, I always =
check=20
  the trash and
  there's usually at least one or two there that shouldn't be! I haven't =

  figured it out
  yet but I'm still trying.

  Avery