tough work

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:20:19 -0700

Hazen,
   I've run across a few like that. Rare, out here where rust doesn't
exist, but when you get one like that, there's nothing you can do, and no
reason to kick yourself. It was just.... time.... for those strings to go.
Yes, it was nice and fortunate that the customer was ready to re string,
but if he wasn't... there's nothing wrong with "telling it like it
is".  Sell the job and do the right thing under the circumstances. Win-Win.
(you did double check your ETD, right?)

Wait'l he hears it when you're done!

Later,
Guy Nichols, RPT