chapter meeting - etds

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:30:51 EST

Ron,
 They tuned various sections of the same piano,seeing how the etd
responded,and checked to see if they agreed aurally.Don said the person in
charge,had to miss the meeting at the last minute,so it was not as organized
as it could have been.I hope to soon do the same kind of testing as you
state,at a chapter meeting.I also think the majority favor for the pocket
rct,was not only how it responded,but also size,sensitivity,and features.
Best,
Hazen Bannister