Upright Wippen & Mutton fat

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:43:03 +0100

Hello,

You will eventually notice some old German pianos where the pinning
have been shot with Ballistol, more than once sometime, then repinning
is a dream ! (I mean a nightmare)
The residue left does not allow for a decent pinning, and often dirt
and dust is gathered in the bushing. Replacement seem the better way
(or a good efficient method to change all the bushings in a few
minutes ...)

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.